You have no items in your shopping cart.
VINYL LOUVER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Remove the trim ring by pulling one corner first, then pull remaining corners of vent/window.
2. Use inside of trim ring as template to make a hole for the gable vent/window.
3. Using a level, mark the wall with horizontal and vertical lines to assure alignment. Cut out hole.
4. Align the gable vent/window with the level line molded on flange center with the level wall markings.
5. Nail vent/window through the molded nail holes on flange as illustrated. if using bricks go to step B6
6. Position your siding over the flange around the gable vent/window edge.
7. Once siding is installed, re-attach trim ring by pushing on one corner first, then firmly snapping the remaining corners.
B6. Re-Attach trim ring by pushing on one corner first, then firmly snapping the remaining corners.
B7. Position your bricks around perimeter of gable vent/window, use no -tar sealant as necessary.
HINT: TO MAKE THE TRIM RINGS RELEASE AND SNAP ON EASIER, FLEX OR WRIST UPWARDS WHILE GRASPING THE OUTSIDE OF THE TRIM RING AS ILLUSTRATED IN STEP ONE.