- If no Weather Vane is ordered, we will prep it to accept a 3/4" rod and cap it off should you want to order a Weather Vane at a later time. Also, if you already have a Weather Vane for your Cupola, let us know the Weather Vane rod size, so we can prepare it to fit into your new Cupola.
- The Lexington is our Windowed non-fuctional, Octagon Cupola with a Hip style roof
- Stock sizes come in 28", 32", 36" and 48" base widths (heights are determined by your roof pitch)
- Virtually Maintenance Free! Typically constructed with a wood frame that's clad in Aluminum with a baked enamel finish that's available in over 450 colors to chose from (call if you don't see the color you're looking for), it includes a beautiful 16 oz. Copper roof.
-Windows are 1/4" clear acrylic and the frames come in your choice of color: White, Tan, or Adobe Clay. Obscure or specialty glass is available but cost extra.
-Window grid patterns can be done, 2x2, 3x2, 3x3, or 2x3 and come in White, Bronze, Tan, Adobe Clay, or Mill Finish (silver).
- The Base pitch is pre-cut for your convenience. Your Cupola will arrive in three easy-to-assemble sections, along with the hardware needed and simple instructions, so it's ready to install
- A mounting cleat will be provided for existing applications. For new construction applications, we recommend a Curb for installation. (additional cost apply for the Curb)
If you don't see the style or size needed, or you're wanting to create a different look, please call us at: 800 635-6448!